Friday 15 February 2013

BBQ Chicken Pizza Wrap

You're probably thinking, not another wrap recipe! Just like you probably say the same thing when I post another muffin recipe. But bear with me, this was very, very good.

I regret to inform you that there is no picture for this post. The only explanation for this sad fact is that I'd worked all day, gone to the gym and then shopping and I was ready for dinner. And by ready, I mean I inhaled 3/4 of this and then my brain caught up and I thought, man that was really good, oh no I didn't take a photo of it. My exact train of thought. So here it is, I'm sharing it, because it was kinda a use up the leftovers sort of thing and so I don't know if or when we'll have the stuff to make it again. Meaning, I might forget to post it in the future, or even make it again if it's not in writing. So, I'm posting it now and hopefully it will remind me to make it again and take a picture. But seriously, I don't know how much of a loss it will be. Just go look back at any other post on here about wraps and this one will look basically identical. Except, it doesn't taste identical. It is so amazingly awesome in it's own unique way. I think it's the BBQ sauce. It sweetened it, whereas I usually try to add a bit of spice to my wraps.

After I finished eating it I realized that all the ingredients that I had thrown into this out of the fridge were actually the ingredients on our favourite type of pizza. So there you go. It made this wrap taste like a better dinner than some of my other wrap recipes that are more lunch tasting.

Makes 1

Ingredients

1 Soft Tortilla
1 Tbsp. BBQ Sauce
1/2 Chicken Breast, cooked & sliced
1/4 C. Pineapple, diced
Red Onion, sliced (to taste)
1/4 C Cheese, shredded
1/4 C. Peppers, diced

Directions

~Lay out all ingredients down the centre of the wrap.
~Roll up.
~Grill in panini press or grill until crispy on the outside. (If no grill available, you could microwave all innards before placing in wrap, to get a warm wrap with melty cheese).

Enjoy
 

No comments: